Employee Wellness Workshop
Save the Date for the 4th Annual Employee Wellness Workshop!
This is a FREE Workshop for the Businesses of Sheboygan County that will be held on Thursday, April 28th 2016 from 7:30 a.m. – Noon UW Sheboygan Campus.
Information: Topics to include:
- Resilience in the Workplace: why this is a critical workplace skill, and how to nurture this competency within your employees.
- Breakout Sessions:Workplace Environment and Wellness
- Legal Updates Re: your Wellness Programs
- How Employers can Support Employees with Addiction
- Panel Discussion: Area Employers will be Available to give Ideas on What Has/Hasn’t Worked for their Employees
- What Does It Mean to Be One of America’s Healthiest Companies….and…Steps to Achieving WELCOA’s Well Workplace Award?
Sponsored by: Healthy Sheboygan County 2020’s Activty and Nutrition Coaltion (SCAN) & the Sheboygan Well County Committee.