Community Medication Take Back
When: October 28 2017
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Dispose of your unneeded medications safely.
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications accepted.
- Cross out identifying information on the containers.
- Place bottles that contain liquids in plastic bags.
- HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital--3100 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan. Home medical equipment will also be collected here.
- Plymouth Generations--1500 Douglas Drive
- Random Lake Fire Department--718 Spring Street
- Oostburg High School--410 New York Avenue
- Howards Grove Village Hall--913 S. Wisconsin Avenue
For more information, call Sgt. Stelter, Sheboygan Police Department at (920) 467-5192