When: January 16 2018 - February 20 2018
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Where: Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center Shoreline Conference Room
Learn to Live Healthy For Life!
KidShape is a family based program designed to help reduce childhood obesity. The 6 week program is open to all families with children ages 6-12 who are interested in learning tools to eat nutritiously and also want to learn how to be active for life.
- Join us Every Tuesday January 16th through February 20th 5:30-7:00 pm
- The program fee is $25/youth- A parent or guardian must attend with each enrolled youth (one parent/guardian per family)+
- Each session will feature a nutrition topic/activity and physical activity topic/activity.
- The class will be led by health care professionals from Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center.
- Each participant will receive a FREE 6 month family membership to the YMCA. Families that join the Y within 2 weeks after the KidShape program ends will receive 20% off of the Y family membership.
- To register, visit aurora.org/events and search using keyword "KidShape"